Underwater photography is a special breed. There's the plain fact…
What do Donald Trump, Richard Branson, nudist golfers, and hundreds of Olympic Athletes have in common? They’ve all been photographed by Miami celebrity portrait photographer Brian Smith, a long-time PhotoShelter member with an extremely impressive photographic career.
PhotoShelter CEO Allen Murabayashi interviewed Brian Smith in a special hour-long webinar titled, “Stop Waiting For Your Big Break.” The video is available below and on the PhotoShelter Vimeo page.
Pulitzer Prize winner, Sony Artisan of Images, and long-time PhotoShelter member Brian Smith shares the secrets behind the success of his 30-year career as an editorial, sports, and celebrity portrait photographer.
Brian’s video will cover these tips & strategies (time stamp):
- Career Timeline (01:10)
- Find A Hero (03:20)
- Stop Waiting For Your Big Break (05:35)
- Shooting Through Career Plateaus (16:15)
- Develop Your Personal Style (19:42)
- Look Back To Move Forward (43:30)
- Why Sony? (57:30)
- PhotoShelter In The Workflow (01:01:30)
- Brian’s Career Recipe (01:02:55)
Want more of Brian?