If you’re like most people, you cringe at the idea of having to negotiate with your photo clients. It’s typically a process filled with uncertainty, self-doubt, and nervousness that you’re giving away the farm.
Sounds familiar, right? If so, you should make sure to attend the free webinar, “The Right Way to Negotiate with Clients” with Blake Discher, Thursday, July 28th at 3pm ET. (That’s tomorrow.)
Blake and I are old buddies from the days when we were freelancers for the Associated Press in Detroit. We did a quick Skype call last night, and talked about some of the concepts he will explore during the webinar. (The recorded video appears below.)
I saw Blake talk about negotiating and pricing strategies during the ASMP Strictly Business 3 (SB3) seminars, and he gave an amazing presentation that took the cringe factor right out of negotiating and pricing.
Some of the things that Blake will address include:
- Why is the Fedex guy your best friend during a negotiation?
- A simple trick to find out of you’re talking to the ultimate decision maker.
- When is it OK to aspire to second place in a negotiation?
- Blake’s handy step-by-step estimating and negotiation workflow.
- Why the longer you can keep a client on the phone, the more likely you’ll make a deal.
This webinar is filling up fast, so don’t wait until the last minute to claim your spot. Seriously!
Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT.
During the webinar, Blake will be taking questions from the audience. So come, learn, and don’t be shy!