In an age where digital photography is ubiquitous, and post…
The photo community in Austin is kicking into high gear in preparation for Texas Photo Roundup next week, February 7, 8 and 9. This special event is put on by the Austin Center for Photography and ASMP’s Austin/San Antonio Chapter.
The Roundup features three days of panel discussions, workshops, and portfolio reviews by some of the top reps and editors in the industry.
Many of the events are already sold out, but there’s still space at several discussion and parties. PhotoShelter’s Allen Murabayashi will be there Friday, February 8th to speak on the Negotiating 2.0 panel – topics to be discussed include:
- How to build a sustainable business without undercutting yourself
- How to nail the creative call
- Why clients are requesting more and more buyouts
- How to price social media usage
- The triple bid process
- How to estimate when given a very tight budget
- Where to cut money when your estimate is over
- Unique licensing options
We’ll also have a table at the Roundup all three days, so if you’re there please stop by to say hello! Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.