Two big news items from Getty Images this week surrounding…
Portrait photographers know that making a personal connection with subjects is key to producing memorable images. And today, that connection comes way before the day of the shoot: it starts with an elegant website that’s customized to fit your brand – one that gives potential clients a sense for what it’s like to work with you.
The Portrait Photographer’s Tour of PhotoShelter shows how our customizable websites help draw attention to your best work, and add some branded personality to your online presence. With PhotoShelter you also get the best image delivery for your clients, so creating and sharing private galleries is fast and easy.
This specialty tour of PhotoShelter covers how you can:
- Customize your website to match the look and feel of your brand
- Create private client galleries for viewing and downloading
- Ditch CDs and DVDs in favor of secure, online, high res image delivery
- Make more sales with our built-in shopping cart
- Print with our integrated partner labs
Not a portrait photographer? Check out all our specialty tours of PhotoShelter.