A few weeks ago, we asked top photographers what they wished…
Crowdfunding your personal project can seem daunting and overwhelming, but with the right strategy and tactics you can reach your goal. In our upcoming webinar we speak with award-winning photojournalists Scott Strazzante and Christopher Capozziello about their recent KickStarter victories, both of which funded personal projects that hit very close to home for the two of them.
Hear what these two learned throughout the course of running their KickStarter campaigns, what they would do differently the second time around, and more. In this candid discussion both Scott and Chris will speak to:
- Why they chose crowdfunding over other options
- Marketing their KickStarters and tier prize creation
- Tactics for a solid social media marketing strategy
- Self-publishing vs traditional publishing
- The viability of crowdfunding as a sustainable channel for photographers
Join us for this webinar, October 1, 2013 at 4pm ET and begin mapping out how to fund your next big project.