I am not anti-Instgram, nor am I anti-cellphone photography. But…
PhotoShelter and Agency Access have joined forces yet again and are happy to present, for the third year in a row, the 2013 Survey: What Buyers Want From Photographers. This new guide is chocked with tips from hundreds of photo buyers worldwide so you can learn how to market your business better, improve your website, and ultimately, get hired. Also, get up to speed on budget and industry trends, plus read in-depth interviews from buyers at leading editorial publications and ad agencies such as Sports Illustrated and Leo Burnett.
We’ve scoured through the results, organized, and packaged this vital information into one easy-to-read guide. Inside, we share key insights including:
- Where buyers turn to find photographers and photography
- How much time they spend searching for new talent
- Email and direct mail tactics that capture their attention
- Common mistakes photographers make when pitching
- Personality traits that can make or break a working relationship
- Major website do’s and don’ts, plus how buyers prefer images delivered
Be ahead of the curve for 2014 and know exactly how to target buyers the right way. Download the guide today!