College sports is a multi-billion dollar industry, and photography plays…
Are you using Facebook to get people excited about your photography? In The Photographer’s Guide to Facebook, we break down tactics to help you use this platform to attract, engage, and get referrals from your audience. Plus, you’ll get loads of examples of pages from photographers who have successfully used Facebook to market their own business — each doing things like simply posting regularly, asking interesting questions, showcasing compelling images and providing an excellent sense of their personality.
This guide is packed with must-do’s to help photographers engage an audience on Facebook, including tips to:
- Showcase personality with a behind-the scenes look at recent shoots.
- Share blogs, stories, and videos from outside sources that will interest their target audience.
- Ask provoking questions to inspire conversation.
- Offer giveaways and coupons to get people excited about their products and services.
- Plus, share images that display their distinct style of photography.
Next Post: Photo Projects That Made For A Better 2013
Previous Post: New Webinar: Top Techniques for Archiving & Metadata