When Zeiss announced its 55mm f/1.4 Otus lens, it described…
In our newest guide, Selling Fine Art Photography, get tips from photographers and industry pros to help grow your fine art sales and increase awareness about your work. We’ve teamed up with The Center for Fine Art Photography and assembled inspiring interviews with photographers, gallery directors, and online curators – all with helpful do’s and don’ts to consider when trying to increase your sales.
Fine art experts and photographers weigh in on:
- Tips to get galleries to feature your work
- Marketing tactics to engage your target audience
- Strategies to get your work featured online
- Industry insights from a top fine art printer on which pieces sell best
- The secret to attracting 244K Facebooks followers
- Plus more!
Download a copy for yourself today!
Previous Post: Video: Tips and Strategies to Grow Your Online Audience