Since announcing the speakers for Luminance (PhotoShelter's conference this fall…
This webinar was held Friday Feb. 21st at 4pm ET, watch the recording here.
As a photographer for over 30 years, writer, and one of the world’s foremost authorities on Digital Asset Management, Peter Krogh is a master at Adobe Lightroom. Not only has he worked with the companies that create the digital photography ecosystem, such as Adobe, Microsoft, iView, Phase One, CRU, and O’Reilly Media, but he’s also served on the Board of Directors of ASMP and founded and chairs the Digital Standards and Practices Committee.
His newest book, the second edition of The DAM Book Guide to Organizing your Photos with Lightroom 5, answers the photographers plea “Just tell me what to do!” when it comes to storing, organizing, and optimizing your workflow within Lightroom.
In this webinar Peter will cover topics from the book focusing on how to maximize your use of Lightroom to organize all your image files without moving them around on your hard drive. This webinar is for those looking to tame their out-of-control, unorganized, file system and truly understand Lightroom’s organization power.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to approach image file storage in a simple and safe way
- The advantages of the DNG file format
- What to do when you’ve outgrown your photo library
- How to organize your photos with metadata tags, apply them to entire shoots, and when to use custom tags
- Finding images quickly using filters
- How to use Lightroom Projects to create photobooks, slideshows, web galleries, videos and more
- About the publishing service within Lightroom
Peter will also be giving away free copies of Organizing Your Photos to 10 lucky attendees. Join us Friday, Feb. 21st, 4pm ET for this info-packed hour!