I am not anti-Instgram, nor am I anti-cellphone photography. But…
This week Allen and I cover a lot of ground regarding drones – excuse us – quadcopters, as well as AP’s most recent concerns about their photographers lack of access to the Obama administration. Links are below so you can follow along.
- AP’s White House staff: Press losing presidential access as Obama officials close doors
- 900MP portraits show human face in extreme detail
- This is ISO 409,600
- Facial Recognition reaching human levels
- Hope for Optical Image Stabilization in iPhone 6 Revived with Supplier Rumors
- Apple Explores Adding a Lens Mounting System to the iPhone
- Stanford University develops $90 iPhone accessory to replace ophthalmology kit costing tens of thousands
- US COURT RULES IN FAVOR OF PHOTOGRAPHERS BEING UNRESTRICTED IN THEIR USE OF DRONES
- Exclusive footage from the Nationals’ quadcopter
- FAA Appeals Commercial Drone Ruling, Cites Safety Concerns
- Syrian Refugee Stories from The Washington Post
- In Syria: Three Years of War
- 67 Years of Marriage in Photos – A Beautiful Tribute.