We’re doing something big this September, and we definitely want…
Our latest guide, Pricing Your Work: Photojournalism, is for all the aspiring photojournalists out there. Chocked with tips to help you connect with potential news clients and publications, with this guide you’ll learn what fees and terms you should expect, plus get negotiating pointers and resources to help build your career in this field. This guide is the third in a series with Wonderful Machine’s CEO Bill Cramer filled with insights to help you price your work and cut your best deal.
You’ll also learn answers to questions like:
- What are the four types of clients photojournalists typically work for?
- How do you turn news media prospects into paying clients?
- What are examples of fees, terms, and contracts you’ll likely encounter?
- To what extent are rates and terms negotiable?
- What type of insurance do you need?
- Plus more!