PhotoShelter member and adventure photographer Brett Wilhelm recently published on his…
Calling all thrill seekers! We’ve partnered up with the folks at G Adventures for our latest guide, Building Your Outdoor & Adventure Photography Business: Tips from the Pros. Learn how award-winning photographers turn their passion for adventure and the outdoors into a career – including how they market their work, master storytelling, develop a solid workflow, and attract the clients they want. Learn from award-winning photographers such as Corey Rich, Scott Markewitz, Krystle Wright, Lucas Gilman, and Jody MacDonald to help transform your passion for adventure into an exciting photo career.
In this guide, you’ll also discover:
- How to use social media to showcase your brand & grow a following
- Strategies to embrace a backup plan while on the job
- 5 of the most unique places to photograph on earth
- 9 tips to transition from still photography to motion
- What National Geographic wants from photographers
Download this free guide today!
Previous Post: New Member Shout-Outs: May 7th Edition