This post is part of PhotoShelter's Guide to Conquer the Rest…
Fashion photographers, this one’s for you! We’ve partnered up with Breed, an online community of fashion photographers, for our latest guide, Breaking Into Fashion Photography. Inside, get tips to market yourself right, establish your brand, approach photo buyers, and find work.
In this new guide, you’ll also learn:
- Tips to break into the industry and find clients
- Strategies to establish a lasting fashion photography brand
- Social media do’s and don’ts to help connect with dream clients online
- The 5 biggest mistakes photographers make when submitting their work
- Plus, how outlets like New York Magazine’s The Cut wants to be pitched
Also get advice from experienced fashion photographers like Lindsay Adler, Melissa Rodwell, Jonathan D Pryce and the founders of Bello Mag who have learned important lessons along the way on growing a successful fashion photography business.