Another week, and another I Love Photography LIVE episode. This…
This week Allen Murabayashi and I dive into a few great photo series that went viral across the web (including man-maternity images) as well as how a South Korean photog-wannabe bought his way to the top – and fooled critics he had some sort of vision. What do you think of Yoo Byung-eun’s photography? Take a look and tell us in the comments below. You can watch and follow along with the links provided, or take the episode on the go by subscribing to our I Love Photography iTunes podcast, here.
- Philip Montgomery’s Stop & Frisk
- How a billionaire bought art world cred
- Mary Meisler’s Bushwick in the 80s
- Pete Muller’s “To Be Better Than We’ve Been”
- Krista Long’s Photos of People Shooting Out of Water Slides
- Kris J B’s Viral Photo that he wishes wasn’t
- Lytro Illum: Camera of the Future?
- Kerri Lohmeier’s Male Maternity Photos of Justin Sylvester