Our weekly look at all things photographic with Sarah Jacobs…
This week Allen Murabayashi and I have a special guest, LA-based photographer Stuart Palley to talk about his beautiful photos of wildfires at night. But wait, there’s more! Including much ado about monkey selfies and the legality around copyright ownership when non-humans are involved. As always, tweet your comments, questions or suggestions! #ilovephoto Get the podcast: http://bit.ly/ilovephoto Watch the broadcast: http://bit.ly/ilovephotoyt
- 1:23 Stuart Palley’s sublime wildfire photos
- 14:40 Tyler Hicks looks for the enduring photo in Gaza
- 18:44 Kenneth Jarecke’s war photo no one would publish
- 20:35 Gharabli Ahmad’s five years of the Israel-Palestine conflict
- 22:18 Lindsey Villatoro’s Stillborn child portraits
- 26:00 NJ Cop: Constitutional right to take pictures in public null because Obama
- 29:58 WTF: Raj Shetye’s Indian fashion shoot of a model being attacked on a bus
- 32:08 What happens when super model Karlie Kloss steals your image?
- 35:14 When a monkey takes a selfie, who owns the copyright?
- 40:54 Lucy Hilmer’s Birthday Suit self portraits
- 42:42 Linus Sundahl-Djerf’s classic American muscle cars in Sweden
- 45:45 Men walking around London in short shorts