After a few months of heavy development, the Rights-Managed module with fotoQuote® is here. We have extensive documentation within the Subscriber section, but here’s a few quicktime videos that you can watch to introduce you to what is possible.
- Creating Rights-Managed Profiles with PhotoShelter and fotoQuote® [5MB Quicktime]
- Pricing and Negotiating an RM Sale [6MB Quicktime]
- Creating an Instant Sale [3MB Quicktime]
PhotoShelter is now the ONLY online service that will allow an individual photographer to handle all of the three major licensing types: 1) print (both automated fulfillment and self-fulfillment), 2) royalty-free, and 3) rights-managed. This doesn’t mean some lightweight inquiry form – we’re talking a fully automated sales solution where YOU set the pricing.
So let’s recap what we have that no one else does:
- Support for over 400+ image file formats, including RAW and PSD image files.
- Local and geographical redundancy with mirrored datacenters means your files are safe.
- Integration into professional workflow applications like Photo Mechanic and Aperture.
- A customization system that enables you to match the look/feel of any website for a truly seamless integration of PhotoShelter into your site.
- Pricing plans that start at $10/month with no sign-up fee or annual commitment. For $49/month, you get 100GB of disk space, not just 20. (The $19/month plan will get you 35GB of space.)
- A completely free, limited storage account that you can use indefinitely to manage your professional photography.
- A fully functioning e-commerce marketplace since the day we launched.
2007 is going to be a huge year for us. So look forward to more announcements that will shake things up.