Win $15,000 to Jumpstart Your Photography Business in 2013!
Looking for a way to jumpstart your photography business in 2013, but not sure where to start? Think $15,000 in prizes could help? Then PhotoShelter’s Jumpstart Contest is right up your alley!
If you need help taking your photography business to the next level – whether you need to attract new clients, improve your existing relationships, or fine tune your technique – then we have the contest for you.
Jumpstart Your Photography Business Contest
One grand prize winner will win exclusive one-on-one time with each member of our Dream Team Advisory Board:
- Lindsay Adler – Social media guru, author, and New York-based fashion and portrait photographer who teaches seminars worldwide.
- Zack Arias – Editorial and commercial photographer known as a highly experienced speaker and educator.
- Ilise Benun – Marketing consultant and author, and co-founder of Marketing Mentor.
- David Brabyn – Website consultant, photojournalist, and Founder of digitaltechparis.
- Bill Cramer – Commercial photographer, and Founder and CEO of Wonderful Machine.
- Jasmine DeFoore – Photo editor and consultant, and Founder of Texas Photo Roundup.
- David Hobby – Editorial and commercial photographer, and Found of Strobist.com.
- Brian Smith – Award-winning celebrity portrait photographer.
Our grand prize winner will also receive $5,000 in gear from Calumet Photographic, including a Canon 6D + EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM and $2,000 in equipment from Calumet’s exclusive product line.
But wait, there’s more! The winner will also have his/her choice of a year-long membership to the American Photographic Artists (APA), American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP), American Society of Picture Professionals (ASPP), or National Press Photographers Association (NPPA) and a free year of a PhotoShelter Pro account.
3 Gold Winners will also receive a year-long association membership, a free year of a PhotoShelter Pro account, and a $100 Calument gift card. 10 Silver Winners a year of PhotoShelter Pro account, valued at $600.
How To Enter:
Jumpstart is open to PhotoShelter members who complete a short questionnaire answering the following:
- How did you work to build your photography business last year?
- How do you plan to build your business in 2013?
- What’s your commitment to the photography community at large?
Not a PhotoShelter member? Not a problem. Get your FREE 30-day PhotoShelter trial and enter to win before February 28, 2013. Use code JUMPSTART.
All entries must be made by 12:01 AM EST March 1, 2013.
For more information on PhotoShelter’s Jumpstart Contest, including prizes and entry rules, visit photoshelter.com/jumpstart.
You don’t really think of your international clients do you?
The phone number field is too limited for those of us lucky enough not to live in you dialing zone
@Ilan If you leave your email address, we’ll be able to contact you. I apologize for the form issues!