Knowing how to cover your equipment and your business can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to start. But no fear! Our latest guide, Protect Yourself: What Photographers Should Know About Insurance, is here to help.
In this new guide, you’ll learn:
- Basic insurance lingo you should know
- Insurance policies to consider as a working photographer
- Tips from insurance experts to help you navigate your options
- Examples of when to file a claim
- Additional resources to help you make smart decisions for your business
- Plus more!
Use this guide to discover insurance policies worth considering for your photo business, including Homeowner’s Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Errors & Omissions Insurance, Rental Insurance, Certificates of Insurance, plus get tips to register your camera to help prevent theft.