We’re always keeping an eye on who’s developing their sites with us, customizing their templates and uploading fantastic work. This month we’re proud to show off four great photographers and PhotoShelter sites that we discovered while scouring through our new members. Take a look at these four different templates and discover how you can utilize them to show off your work.
The College of Brockport
- Name/Site: The College of Brockport Photographic Services
- PhotoShelter template: Promenade
- Member since: August 15, 2014
- Location: Brockport, NY
- Specialty and background: Matthew Yeoman, who is the Photographic Services Manager at The College at Brockport, started as a student photographer in 2002 at Ferris State University and was hired as a part-time photographer after graduation. In 2006, he and his wife opened their own business, Yeoman Photography. In 2013, Matt accepted the position at The College at Brockport where he creates all types of photography from head shots to large market campaigns. His personal goal is to continue to take the department to the next level with solid visuals and great tools like Photoshelter.
Manu Hume Photography
- Name/Site: Manu Hume Photography
- PhotoShelter template: Shuffle
- Member since: August 15, 2014
- Location: Nelson, New Zealand
- Specialty and background: For Manu, photography is about the process, everything from conception to execution and production absorbs him completely. Shooting off and on for the past ten years, this portrait photographer calls Nelson, New Zealand his my home – but he loves to travel and plans to do more overseas work in the future. While he’s also practiced in macro, astrophotography and landscape photography, it’s people and their spaces that keep inspiring him the most. Manu says, “Humans are endlessly fascinating and I am always looking for the common threads that unite us.”
- Name/Site: Brian Mengini
- PhotoShelter template: Element
- Member since: August 14, 2014
- Location: Philadelphia, PA & Boston, MA
- Speciality and background: Brian, a photographer based outside of Philly, photographs a variety of subjects – but his main love is dance photography. Back in 1990’s he worked with a hip hop dance company and in 1996 he decided to take the plunge and take courses in photography. After a hiatus, Brian got been back in the photo game with full force in 2007, and has since been published internationally in dance magazines and newspapers including the Philadelphia Inquirer, NY Times, Chicago Tribune and the Boston Herald.
Stephanie S. Cordle
- Name/Site: Stephanie S. Cordle
- PhotoShelter template: Marquee
- Member since: August 17, 2014
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Specialty and background: Stephanie is a D.C. based photojournalist and photo editor who shoots editorial, portrait work, food, and more. She recently relocated to the D.C. area after working as a staff photographer and picture editor at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch for nine years. A West Virginia native, she has worked as a staff photographer for The Herald in Everett, Wash., and The Charleston Gazette in Charleston, W.VA. Her work has been honored by the National Press Photographers Association, the Society for News Design, the Association of Food Journalists and the Society of Professional Journalists Pacific Northwest.
If you’re ready to create your own PhotoShelter site, get started with our 14-day free trial by signing up here.