Calling all photography students! It’s the start of the fall semester and we know you’re hitting your nose to the grindstone, which is why we want to highlight your hard work in the Sept. 26th Selects email. Selects is an opt-in, bi-weekly email showcasing awesome imagery from some of PhotoShelter’s most talented members. For this special edition we’ll be featuring work from those in school honing their craft, and emerging onto the photo scene.
We’re excited to announce that our special guest curator, who will be choosing the featured images, is APA LA’s co-chairman and photographer Anthony Nex.
Email your submission gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org after reading through the guidelines below! All entries must be in by 12pmET Monday, September 22nd.
In order to submit:
- You must be a PhotoShelter member in good standing. (Not a member? Sign up to take advantage!)
- You must be a student currently enrolled in an photo education program.
- Your image submissions must be publicly searchable.
The Submission Process
Send the following information to email@example.com:
- The link to your gallery or single image submission
- The school you’re attending
- Please have captions for all submitted images
- Links to your Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram pages
Please also keep the following in mind:
- You may submit vertical images in addition to horizontal.
- If selected, your name will be included beneath your image, and it will link directly to your PhotoShelter website.
- If selected, your image caption will be included beneath your image.
- If selected, we may use a low-res version of the image to help promote this Selects edition on the blog and on our Instagram.
Not opted-in to receive Selects? Sign up today!