This month we’ve discovered some fantastic new members. From landscape to fine art photographers, take a look at who’s using PhotoShelter to display their portfolios.
- Name/Site: Yuri Barichivich
- PhotoShelter template: Sonnet
- Member since: Jan. 22, 2015
- Location: Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Specialty and background: Yuri is a trained journalist who specializes in “scapes” – both city and land. He’s shot for local advertising and stock agencies, as well as the nationwide news and stock photography agency Folhapress. He’s also shot for for major companies such as AmBev, Abril Comunicações, Globo and others weekly and monthly magazines.
- Name/Site: Elias Gallery
- PhotoShelter template: Sonnet
- Member since: Jan. 20, 2015
- Location: Moorpark, California
- Specialty and background: This new site is a recent edition to Victor Elias’ business, created as an outlet for print sales and to feature his fine art work. Late last year, Victor decided to try the new PhotoShelter Beam templates after his marketing consultant at Agency Access suggested trying a new design. “PhotoShelter has been a very important partner of my studio since the beginning. I deliver all work to my clients by giving them access to galleries, first in view mode to make selections and when selections are final, I create a sub gallery to download the high resolution files,” Victor told us.
For his fine art sales, all the printing is done by Victor personally and all images are limited editions of 30 pieces. In addition to fine art, his commercial clients include hotel brand names such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Wyndham Hotels, Sol Melia Hotels and he’s an official Starwood Hotels and Resorts photographer. Also worked for several large and small boutique hotels. American Express, Coca Cola and travel campaigns for the Mexican Government through their advertising agencies.
- Name/Site: Fredo Gonzalez
- PhotoShelter template: East
- Member since: Jan. 18, 2015
- Location: Boston, MA
- Specialty and background: Fredo is a young photographer with a specialty for taking “no-fluff” portraiture – which he describes as “clean, crisp, beautifully-lit, often quirky.” He studied at the New England School of Photography, where he now TAs for portraiture courses. His clients include United Way, the New England Patriots, Cosplay celebrities, and a variety of local Boston businesses and personalities. His work has appeared on the web, in print, and a few billboards in New England.
- Name/Site: Oak Farm Studios
- PhotoShelter template: Element
- Member since: Jan. 21, 2015
- Location: Various
- Specialty and background: Oak Farm Studios is made up of two photographers, Pooch Purtill and David Snowden. Together they shoot across the board, working for a broad spectrum of clients (most recently Agco Massey Ferguson in South Africa and Europe, shooting their new 4700 series tractor range). They’ve also shot books for Quarto Publishing, Luxury Fashion and 1001 guitars. As of now they’re setting up shop in a 900sqft studio in Devon U.K. This new studio will cater to cars and motorcycles, portrait and product work.
Featured image by Yuri Barichivich