Joe McNally is considered one of the most inspiring photographers in the field and has been called “perhaps the most versatile photojournalist working today” by American Photo.
Through his award-winning career shooting for clients like TIME, Newsweek, National Geographic, Fortune and beyond, Joe has learned invaluable lessons about creating fantastic work, the industry, and how to transverse shifts in technology while staying relevant. Listen in on this very special conversation between PhotoShelter’s Allen Murabayashi and Joe as they discuss his career, advice he would give to those just starting in the business, an inside look at some of his work and the stories behind the images.
In this webinar Joe & Allen cover:
- Being successful with a “generalist” approach to photography
- Dealing with economic downturns and financial hardships
- Honest advice and inspiration for those just starting in the industry
- Adjusting to the physical demands of being a photographer
- A specific look at Joe’s projects: Faces of Ground Zero, The Panorama of War, and Naked Power Amazing Grace