When it comes to Search Engine Optimization, the most important question you can ask yourself is: how can I improve my SEO so my photography business is easily found online? The SEO Guide for Photographers, (re-released with the newest, most relevant information) answers this question and gives a lay person’s low down on the oft-misunderstood world of search engines. This Guide will help you gain a better understanding of Google Analytics, become familiar with SEO lingo, and help you understand why you’re not topping the search list on Google.
Inside the Guide you’ll find:
- How Google’s search engine works to find and rank results
- The factors that directly influence your SEO
- How PhotoShelter can help with your SEO
- How to perform backlink analysis
- How long it will take to see results
Plus, dive in and start improving your SEO today with 12 actionable steps you can take – from “basic” to “expert” we’ve got you covered.