One of our favorite things is seeing new PhotoShelter members set up their sites quickly and upload their fantastic work. This month we’ve already stumbled upon four new members who are utilizing our sites to showcase their varying styles – from safaris, to engagement sessions in Cheshire, UK – we get to see it all. Take a peek below at how these new members are displaying their portfolios with us.
- Name/Site: Lulu & Duck Photography
- PhotoShelter template: Sonnet
- Member since: May 5, 2015
- Location: Cheshire, UK
- Specialty and background: Louise Rosson of Lulu & Duck has one main goal when working with her clients: to make them laugh. She’s a self taught photographer who’s been honing her practice since 2014, and has already shot 30 families. She specializes in family portraits with a documentary twist – when working she’s often told she feels like an extra family member rather than a hired photographer.
- Name/Site: Johannes W. Berg
- PhotoShelter template: Element
- Member since: May 6, 2015
- Location: New York, NY
- Specialty and background: Johannes has learned photography simply by doing. Since one of his first jobs as a teen working in a commercial photolab, he’s focused on photography. After 17 years of shooting, Johannes has gained a significant client list including Forbes Magazine and Vogue. He’s also worked closely with the Salvation Army, documenting their humanitarian work in Kenya, India, Bangladesh, Portugal and in the U.S.
Featured image by Johannes W. Berg
- Name/Site: Nelson Albarran
- PhotoShelter template: East
- Member since: May 12, 2015
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Specialty and background: Based in Cape Town, South Africa, Nelson focuses on event photography, but also dabbles in photographing safari parks as well. He’s been shooting for the past six years on the side while running a successful event business, Creative Studios.
- Name/Site: Paul Talbot
- PhotoShelter template: Shuffle
- Member since: May 2, 2015
- Location: Chertsey, Surrey, UK
- Specialty and background: Paul has been shooting for 10 years, and has shot over 100 weddings. He also photographs corporate portraits and annual report imagery for a number of design agencies. Paul studied photography at the Reading Art College in Reading, Berkshire, England.
Ready to begin building your portfolio site? Sign up for a free trial of PhotoShelter today!