We get it: Search Engine Optimization can seem complicated, and you probably want to throw in the towel on the whole thing if you’ve tried time and again to start showing up on the first page of Google search results. Fortunately, for those who feel a little lost we’ve broken down easy tips and tricks you can do to build your SEO in our recent guide, SEO for Photographers, and here, you can watch a live webinar with tips from it, along with examples and more thorough explanations. In this live Google Hangout, Allen Murabayashi shows photographer websites with good SEO practice, the inner workings of Google Analytics, how to create a free Google Business listing and more.
In this hour Allen covers:
- How to make sure your site appears properly in Search Engine Result Pages
- The importance of mobile friendly sites
- How/where you can “link to yourself” to boost your SEO
- Creating a keyword list
- How to perform backlink analysis
- How PhotoShelter can boost your SEO