How should you pitch your work to agency art buyers? What’s it like working with ad agencies, or big brands on set? How can you attract commercial clients? These questions and more are answered in our latest guide, Breaking Into Commercial Photography. Dive in to discover how to begin building your client list, marketing tactics to stay relevant in an ever-changing field, and how to integrate your personal style into commissioned work.
Inside this guide you’ll find:
- What art buyers want from photographers
- How to keep your cool on set
- Marketing tactics to keep you top of mind
- How to stay true and authentic to your work
- Tips on estimating and negotiating
Download your copy today!