To dig into the world of book publishing, we’ve partnered with the creative book publishing platform Blurb for our latest guide, The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books.
Inside, check out exclusive interviews with photographers who have completed book projects through self-publishing and traditional publishing, and share lessons learned along the way.
Inside this guide, you’ll also discover:
- A rundown of reasons to publish
- 10 steps to professional book success
- Different paths to book publishing
- Ideas for selling and marketing your photo book
- Tips to finding a publisher
- And more!
Successful book projects take a clear vision, thorough research, smart decisions, and a lot of work. This guide will inspire you to give your images a whole new shelf life.