Have you been using our plug-in for Adobe Lightroom? Good news – we just launched version 5.23 and it’s running faster and better than ever. Syncing your images from Lightroom to your PhotoShelter account has never been so seamless and straightforward.
The new version of the PhotoShelter Lightroom plug-in dramatically improves the speed and stability of many different features. Take a look at what’s new!
- Account synchronization is up to 10x faster
- Account synchronization is much more reliable
- Images are exported/published at a higher quality by default
- Images are exported/published with more metadata by default
- Star ratings are now correctly synced between Lightroom and PhotoShelter
- Exporting images using the “overwrite existing” option works correctly
- The “Export with previous” option works correctly
- Fixed an issue that caused a generic “Uploader” gallery to be created during synchronization
Find step by step instructions for first-time installation of the PhotoShelter Lightroom plug-in — or how to upgrade from a previous version — here.