It certainly won’t hurt your career if Queen Bey hires you for a photo shoot, but the photographers who have worked with her in the past few years honed their skills and earned their keep before being tapped by one of the most influential people on the planet.
Tyler Mitchell, Raven B. Varona, Awol Erizku and Blue Ivy have all taken a different approach to photographing Beyoncé, but the end result has been visually spectacular and helped to enhance her brand.
Interested in learning more about the topic? Here is our show reading list:
- Beyoncé in Her Own Words
- Meet Tyler Mitchell, the Photographer Who Shot Beyoncé for Vogue’s September Issue
- Meet Ravie B, Future’s New Favorite Photographer
- The brilliant artist to shot Beyoncé’s maternity photo is Awol Erizku
- These photos of Jay Z and Beyonce by Photographer Mason Poole are Amazing
- The Best New Yorker Photography of 2018