Did you ever notice that celebrities love photography? Did you ever notice that they always carry around their Leicas and Contax G2s? What’s up with that?
But it’s not always for show, some celebrities are accomplished and dedicated photographers like Jeff Bridges. Others like Cole Sprouse are honing their craft and getting editorial and commercial gigs to complement their day jobs.
In this episode of Vision Slightly Blurred, Sarah and Allen dig into the psychology of celebrities and their Leicas, identify a few celebs who are good photographers, and even talk about gear for about 5 seconds.
We mention the following photographers, articles, and websites in this episode:
- A Final Review of the Leica Q: 3.5 Years in the Making
- Jonah Hill @jonahhill
- Cole Sprouse @colesprouse
- Brooklyn Beckham @brooklynbeckham
- Brooklyn Beckham’s Burberry Campaign – The Art Critic’s Verdict
- Kendall Jenner @kendalljenner
- See Kendall Jenner’s Personal Photographs from Inside the Met
- Jason Momoa @prideofgypsies
- Leica M-P “Correspondent” by Lenny Kravitz
- Lenny Kravitz’s Leica “Drifter” M Monochrom
- Cole Sprouse’s @camera_duels
- Jeff Bridges’ Photography @thejeffbridges
- The Dude Abides Wide
- “Logan Noir”: 19 Photos Showing the Glory of James Mangold’s Wolverine Western in Black & White
- Gregory Crewdson @crewdsonstudio
- Stanley Kubrick: Before He Wrote Scripts, He Took Photos
- Wim Wenders
- Randy Johnson
And you can always view a version of this podcast by following us on Instagram and watching our IGTV channel.