There are thousands of photography workshops to teach specific techniques and/or inspire attendees from amateurs to full-time pros. In this episode of Vision Slightly Blurred, Sarah and Allen talk about workshop disasters, evaluating workshops, and whether pros should consider alternate events like a portfolio review to further their careers.
We mention the following photographers, articles, and websites in this episode:
- 40 Exciting Photography Workshops Happening in 2019 & 2020
- An Insider’s Look at a Photo Workshop Disaster
- Grace Burt @spacewolfgrace
- Eddie Adams Workshop @eddieadamsworkshop
- How Wyatt McSpadden Became the BBQ Photographer of Texas
- Summit Nature Workshop @summitworkshops
- Maine Media Workshops
- Santa Fe Photographic Workshops
- Chris Buck @the_chris_buck
- Peter Yang @yopeteryang
- Visual Storytelling: Putting It All Together @kmphoto
And you can always view a version of this podcast by following us on Instagram and watching our IGTV channel.