It’s time to take mobile delivery to the next level — and give your clients what they’ve been asking for.
Introducing FileFlow, a new PhotoShelter app for iPhone that lets you and your clients search, download and share photos instantly.
With FileFlow, you and your clients can:
- Access and browse invited content
- Easily search across galleries and collections
- Download files in batch (original file type and size, or JPEG selection)
- Quickly share photos via text, email, social media and more
FileFlow gives you mobile access to your work, and gives your clients mobile access to the work you deliver. It’s a sleek, simple app both you and your clients can use to find, download and share high-res files on the fly. Getting images onto a mobile device was our main objective for this release, but it doesn’t end there.
Future versions of the FileFlow app will allow you to upload, set permissions, Quick Send files and more (see below for more of what’s to come). Eventually, the plan is for this app to replace the existing PhotoShelter mobile app, so you – and your clients – can have everything you need in one seamless solution.
FileFlow was developed as a direct result of client feedback and has been tested by hundreds of photographers and their clients over the past four months. Now, it’s your turn.
Are you ready to see how FileFlow will streamline mobile delivery for you and your clients? Download the app today.
**What’s in store for the future of FileFlow? **
In upcoming versions, you’ll be able to:
- Use FileFlow on your Android device (coming soon!)
- Upload files
- Set permissions, Quick Send images and take other actions you would take on your desktop
- Let clients view and download password-protected content