The holiday season is upon us, and it’s the perfect time to start dropping hints about all the wonderful gear and experience that you covet as a photographer. In conjunction with Feature Shoot, PhotoShelter has also released “The Photographer’s Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide” with practical and inspiring suggestions from working professionals.
While you’re downloading the guide, listen to the dulcet tones of Sarah and Allen’s voices while they subtly tell you what you ought to gift them this holiday season. It’s a fun stocking stuffer of an episode. Have some spiked eggnog until your vision gets slightly blurred.
We mention the following photographers, articles, and websites in this episode:
- The Photographer’s Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
- Amy Lombard (@amylombard)
- Leica SL2
- Chris Michel (@chris_michel)
- Sony A7R IV
- National Geographic Expeditions: Journey to Antarctica
- HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C Charger
- Macbook Pro 16″
- Profoto A1 AirTTL-C Studio Light
- Fuji Instax Film
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Jonah Hill Is Actually a Pretty Good Photographer (@jonahhill)
- Leica M10-D
And you can always view a version of this podcast by following us on Instagram and watching our IGTV channel.