Spring is in the air, and we’ve got the photos to prove it. Er, we’re talking about the photos to prove it.
In this episode of the PhotoShelter podcast, Vision Slightly Blurred, Sarah Jacobs and Allen Murabayashi go gaga for Bryan Derballa’s Brooklyn Botanic Garden photos, laugh with Liz Devine and her roomies, talk race with Elijah Nouvelage’s viral nail tech photo from Georgia, those crazy UFO videos and much more!
We mention the following photographers, articles, and websites in this episode:
- New Yorkers Crowded Onto Christopher Street Pier This Weekend, Pandemic Be Damned (via Gothamist)
- Bryan Derballa alone with the Brooklyn Botanic Garden (via NYT)
- Liz Devine and her roommates turn an apartment quarantine into a hilarious photo series (via The Luupe)
- Elijah Nouvelage‘s “the most American photograph” (via Twitter)
- Women Photograph – the journal
- MOMA Presents: Live Q&A with Sarah Meister and Sally Mann
- Steve Birnbaum’s rock ‘n roll overlays
- Film Photographers Be Like (Vuhlandes via YouTube)
- The Pentagon Released U.F.O. Videos. Don’t Hold Your Breath for a Breakthrough. (via NYT)
Cover image by Allen Murabayashi