Happy belated Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
In this episode of Vision Slightly Blurred, Sarah and Allen laugh at Daniel Arnold’s remote portraits of Jerry Seinfeld, critique Spencer Tunic’s latest attempt at photographing nudes via Zoom, fawn over Justin von Oldershausen’s apartment building portraits, compare Olivia Harris’ sun worshippers to Greg Miller’s Primo Amore, review more quarantine shoots by Nikola Tamindzic, Elizaveta Porodina, and Grace Gelder, and give a final wave goodbye to Deanna Dikeman’s parents.
We mention the following photographers, articles, and websites in this episode:
- Daniel Arnold’s Jerry Seinfeld FaceTime (via NYT)
- Spencer Tunic’s Stay Apart Together (via Esquire)
- Meet the Neighbors by Justin von Oldershausen (via NYT)
- Sun Worshippers in Lockdown (via The Guardian)
- Greg Miller’s Primo Amore
- Nikola Tamindzic’s I am here, and you are where you are
- Elizaveta Porodina photographs Chloe Sevigny for The Cut
- Grace Gelder’s “The absence of the witch does not invalidate the spell”
- Deanne Dikeman’s Leaving and Waving