In this episode of the PhotoShelter podcast, Vision Slightly Blurred, Sarah Jacobs and Allen Murabayashi talk about Travis Long’s photo of a missile launcher-carrying protestor, Nicola Cordi’s “Italy in the Spring of 2020” diptychs using Google Earth, Robert Pattinson’s selfies for GQ, an interview with New York Magazine’s Jody Quon, Emman Montalvan’s portraits of Kehlani, and Justine Kurland’s new book featuring the work of her Girl Pictures project.
We mention the following photographers, articles, and websites in this episode:
- Travis Long’s photo of a lockdown protestor carrying an AT4 missile launcher in a Subway shop.
- Nicola Cordi Italy in the Spring of 2020
- Robert Pattinson photographs himself for GQ
- New York Magazine’s Jody Quon on remote shooting
- Kehlani photographed by Emman Montalavan
- Justine Kurland Girl Pictures
- David Hilliard
- Sian Davey