Let's slow this jam down for the ladies... If you're…
In this webinar with the American Society of Picture Professionals, guest star and metadata expert David Riecks goes in-depth, discussing exactly how metadata works and how it can effectively get your images found online and on photo buyers’ desktops.
Learn in detail the different platforms you can utilize to both insert and view metadata including Adobe Bridge, Picasa, Irfran View, and more. This webinar is informative for all levels of photographers who are looking to protect their images online and have them found, as well as photo buyers who use tools such as Bridge to organize their image libraries.
From this webinar you’ll learn:
- The 5 top reasons you should be using metadata in your images
- The 4 must-have metadata fields you need to fill out on every public image
- The difference between captions and headlines
- The importance of storing your images in a registry
- 3 great archiving techniques you should be applying to every image
Watch the video now and make your archive more valuable with a fine tuned, and time saving archiving and metadata technique. Also take a look at the helpful links David discusses in the webinar over at the ASPP website, here.