Search engines are a vital source of traffic and bring much-needed exposure for photographers. And just like camera gear or photo tech, they’re always evolving.
So how do you keep up with algorithms that are constantly getting smarter? What steps can you take to generate meaningful impact? Are you even using the right tools to track your progress?
Today, we’re thrilled to answer some of these questions and help improve your search performance with The Photographer’s Guide to SEO.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A breakdown of how search engines work and what factors affect SEO
- 16 ways to optimize your site including basic, intermediate and expert-level tips
- Trusted resources to bookmark and a glossary of the most common SEO terms
- Updates on how SEO and Google’s algorithms have changed over the last decade
- Information about how fast you can see results
Whether you’re starting from scratch or just tweaking your current approach, crafting an SEO strategy for your business is crucial. Download your free copy of The Photographer’s Guide to SEO today.